Thanks to Rebecca Brown – yeah, thanks – I have been tagged to tell you ten random things about myself. I think I must have told you everything you need to steal my identity by now – what else is there that you haven’t heard before? here goes.
- I love the BBC daily afternoon soap, Doctors. I have no idea why.
- My shoe size is UK 7, USA 9 or European 40.
- I was interviewed on Yugoslavian radio – while it was stil Yugoslavia.
- My favourite books are Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell and A Prayer For Owen Meaney by John Irving.
- My porn name is Ming Horndean.
- I can’t swim.
- Listening to live music – any kind – makes me cry.
- I’ve been to Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, and all over Europe, but I’ve never been to me.
- My favourite teacher at school was Mr Hendry, my geography teacher.
- I’m looking forward to the new seriesof Strictly – my walk on the chav side. Absolutely adore it.
There you go. Nothing interesting in there at all.
And rather than ask any one of you to join in, please feel free to do your own 10 – all of you – and link back in the comments.